8 oz – PAOW!™ Dark Pieces
1 packet of your favorite Taco Seasoning
1 cup of your favorite butter
1 ½ cup of diced Tomato’s
1 cup of chopped Lettuce
½ cup of diced Onions
2 cups of shredded Cheese
½ cup of sliced jalapenos
½ cup of your favorite sour cream
¼ cup of your favorite oil
Salt/Pepper to taste
Garlic Powder to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place a potato on a cutting board between two chopsticks. Slice the potato into 1/4-inch-thick slices, the chopsticks will prevent you from cutting all the way through the potato.
- Repeat the process with the remaining potatoes. Place the potatoes on a non-stick sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Brush the oil mixture all over the potatoes, making sure to get some in between the slices.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until potatoes are tender and browned.
- In the meantime, cook the PAOW Dark Piece on medium heat for 4-5 minutes, then add your taco seasoning to the cooked PAOW following the instructions on the back and set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven; let them cool for 5 minutes.
- Insert the cheddar cheese in between each cut of the potatoes.
- Return the potatoes to the oven and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted, then add the cooked PAOW on top of the potato, follow with the lettuce, onions, Jalapenos, and tomatoes, in the order you want.
- Serve immediately.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 1- 1 ½ Hours depending on the size of the potato