8oz PAOW!™ Pieces
1 bag of your favorite quinoa
¼ cup of chopped carrots
¼ cup of chopped celery
¼ cup of chopped red pepper
¼ cup of peas
1 handful of chopped parsley
1 clove of garlic
2 tsp of lemon juice
1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Bake biscuits according to package.
- Cook sausage into sauté pan
- Melt butter in a separate skillet. Add black pepper and salt to taste and stir.
- Add flour by tablespoons until thick, whisk in “milk” until smooth and hot.
- Add cooked PAOW! “sausage” to the hot and smooth gravy mix
- Place cooked biscuits on a plate and add “sausage” gravy on top.In a medium saucepan, add the olive oil and garlic and the other vegetables, sauté until soft, then Cook quinoa according to packet instructions, let cool, and transfer to the salad bowl.
- In a frying pan, sauté’ the POAW pieces for 4-5 minutes. Set aside to cool. After it is cooled, add to the Quinoa mix.
- Heat the grill to medium-hot.
- Halve the avocados and remove the seed but leave the skin on.
- Brush the avocado halves with lime juice, followed by some olive oil.
- Brush the grill with some oil and grill the avocados flesh side down for about 3 mins, then remove from the heat.
- Stuff the avocadoes with as much vegetable PAOW quinoa as they can hold.
- Serve with extra lime slices.
Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 20 mins