2 cups PAOW Chef Style
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil divided
2 cups broccoli florets
½ yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
½ red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
½ cup baby carrots, sliced
2 tsp ginger, peeled and minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp corn starch
2 tbsp cold water
¼ cup low-sodium vegetable broth
3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
¼ cup honey
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together corn starch and water. Add remaining ingredients (vegetable broth, soy sauce, honey, and toasted sesame oil, red pepper flakes) and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Add one tbsp of olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium to high heat.
- Add PAOW (in batches if necessary) and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots and cook, occasionally stirring, just until crisp-tender.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the PAOW back into the skillet and stir to combine.
- Whisk stir fry sauce and pour over PAOW and vegetables and stir gently to combine.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and let boil for one minute.
- Serve with rice.