- 8 oz PAOW!™ Italian Sausage Flavor Pieces
- 1 large crusty loaf of French bread cut into 1-inch pieces, (about 8 cups)
- 1/2-pound Brussels sprouts cut into fourths
- 1 cup of carrots cubed
- 1 cup sweet potato cubed
- 1 cup potato cubed
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup of Italian green beans
- 1/2 cup of red peppers
- 1/2 red onion cubed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Basil Leaves divided
- 2 teaspoons Sage divided
- 2 teaspoons Thyme Leaves divided
- 8 tablespoons (vegan) butter cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Fresh Parsley chopped for garnish
- To start, prepare your breadcrumbs. Cut them into 1-inch pieces and stale them overnight. You can also toast them in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- To roast the veggies. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium sized bowl add all the Vegetables and olive oil, 1 teaspoon basil, 1 teaspoon sage, and 1 teaspoon thyme and toss to coat.
- Spread out veggies in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for about 20-30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a large bowl toss breadcrumb, vegetables, PAOW! Italian Sausage, butter, and remaining dried herbs. Spread into a 9×13 inch pan and pour the vegetable broth on top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then uncover and bake for about 10 minutes more.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 60 mins