16 oz PAOW! Sausage-Flavored Pieces
24 jumbo pasta shells cooked according to package directions
15 ounces ricotta cheese
3 c. shredded mozzarella cheese divided use
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
3 c. marinara sauce divided use
2 tbsp. parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9″x13″ baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of the marinara sauce in an even layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Place the ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, egg, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Fill each shell with the ricotta mixture and place in the baking dish.
- Spoon the remaining marinara sauce over the shells, then sprinkle the other 1 1/2 cups of cheese over the top.
- Cover the dish with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover the pan, then bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- While stuffed shells are cooking in the oven, heat up a non-stick sauté pan and add 2 tbsp of oil on medium high heat. Add the PAOW! Sausage and sauté on all sides until you see a nice golden color, 5-6 minutes.
- Remove stuffed shells from oven and top with PAOW!
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.