1 c. PAOW! Sausage-Flavored Pieces
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 eggs, lightly beaten
½ c. ricotta cheese
¼ c. parmesan cheese
1 pound pasta dough
- In a non-stick pan over medium high heat, sauté the PAOW in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the spinach and stir well. Transfer to a bowl, cool down and reserve. When cooled, add the eggs and cheese. Make sure you stir well.
- On a floured work surface, divide the dough into four pieces and shape into rectangles. A rectangle of dough at a time run through the pasta machine until the number 4 in thickness.
- Place the rolled-out dough onto a floured surface. With a 3-inch ring mold cut rounds into the dough.
- Using a spoon, drop about 1 tbsp of filling into the center of the round disk. With a pastry brush moisten up the edges. Cover with a second disk and press around the filling to get any air bubbles out and to seal the ravioli. Place on a lightly floured baking sheet. Cover with a clean cloth and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- In a large pot bring salted water to a boil. Add the raviolis in cooling for 4-6 minutes until al dente. Goes great with a Sage brown butter sauce