10 oz PAOW!™ (Chicken Flavored) & Spinach Ravioli (~45 pieces)
1 tsp. olive oil
½ medium onion, grated
2 garlic cloves, grated
½ tsp salt
6 oz. tomato paste
18 oz. low-sodium vegetable stock
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
8 oz. Colby jack cheese, shredded and divided (Ex. “Just Like Colby Jack Shreds” from Violife Foods)
1 can medium enchilada sauce
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Put the corn starch in a bowl
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Season liberally with salt; the water should be as “salty as the sea”.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- While the water comes to a boil, heat a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add olive oil and onion. Cook until slightly softened, 1-2 minutes.
- Add garlic and salt, cook another 1-2 minutes until fragrant and softened.
- Add tomato paste, cook 30 seconds.
- Whisk in vegetable stock, chili powder, cumin, enchilada sauce, and vinegar. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- While the sauce simmers, cook the ravioli. Do NOT overcook the ravioli; they will continue to cook in the oven. 3-4 minutes.
- Ladle ¼ of the sauce in the bottom of a 9×12 baking pan. Line up ⅓ of the ravioli on the bottom of the pan. Top with 1/3 cheese. Ladle ¼ more of the sauce on top: repeat ravioli and cheese.
- For the final layer, line up the remaining ravioli, followed by the remaining sauce, and cover with the remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and casserole is hot. Serve with chopped cilantro, green onions, and sour cream if desired.
- Serves 6