16 oz PAOW!™ Dark Pieces
1/2 yellow onion, diced
1 tsp garlic, minced
4 – Potatoes diced (or frozen diced if you are in a hurry)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
3 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
1 1/4 cup water
1/4 cup flour
1 store bought pie crust
1 deep Cupcake tray
- Pre-Heat Oven to the direction on the store-bought pie crust.
- Lightly grease the cupcake tray and cut the pie crust into 6 equal sections then press each section to form the cupcake tray.
- In a sauté pan on medium high heat, pour in the olive oil add the chopped onion and celery, garlic, and rosemary until soft.
- Then add PAOW!™ Dark Pieces with salt and pepper and the diced cooked potatoes for 4-5 minutes. Set aside .
- In a small bowl whisk together the water and flour until smooth. Pour into the skillet.
- add the vegan Worcestershire. Stir continuously until sauce has thickened.
- Add the sauce over the Paow mixture and stir.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes, until filling is bubbly, and crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 25 mins