16 oz 10 oz PAOW!™ (Chicken Flavored) & Spinach Ravioli
1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed
8 oz shredded Mexican-style taco cheese
4 oz black beans
2 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1/2 cup corn starch
1 cup water
1 cup GF breadcrumbs
Guacamole (for serving)
Hot sauce (for serving)
Your favorite plant-based sour cream (for serving)
Pico de gallo (for serving)
Lime wedges (for serving)
Oil (for frying)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Put the corn starch in a bowl
- Get a separate bowl and add the water
- Place the breadcrumbs on a plate or in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each ravioli into the cornstarch, then water, and roll into the breadcrumbs.
- 5a. Repeat the process with all of the ravioli. Place the ravioli in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat 3 inches of oil in a deep pot to 350 degrees
- Add 6-8 ravioli to the pan, and fry for 3-4 minutes or until browned all over.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ravioli.
- Put ravioli on a sheet tray and top it with the Mexican style cheese and black beans
- Bake an oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Remove from oven And garnish with pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole, hot sauce, and lime wedges.
- Serves 4!