1 lb. PAOW! Pieces
½ lb. PAOW! Sausage-Flavored Pieces
2 tbsp. Italian seasoned dry breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. of cut up capers and Juice
1 tbsp. Vegan Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 cloves of Fresh Garlic finely chopped
Fresh Basil and Parsley finely chopped
2 tbsp of Fresh Onion
1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
2 tbsp of Tomato Pasta
HOMEMADE SAUCE (BELOW) OR YOU CAN USE YOUR FAVORITE CANNED SAUCE
½ c. chopped onions
2 Cloves of Fresh chopped Garlic
1 tbsp. Wesson oil
1 (15 oz.) can Hunts tomato sauce
1 (14 1/2 oz.) can Hunts whole tomatoes, undrained & crushed
1 (6 oz.) can Hunts tomato paste
½ tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
2 tbsp. grated vegan Parmesan cheese
Salt and Pepper to tastes
½ cup of Red Wine (Optional)
Prepare and cook according to favorite pasta package.
- Meatballs- Boil PAOW! Pieces in water about 5 minutes, rinse and cool off for about 15 mins.
- Place the cooked PAOW! Pieces and Sausage flavor in Grinder.
- In bowl, combine all meatball ingredients, shape into 20 (1 1/2″) balls, place on baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. In large saucepan, sauté onions and Garlic in oil until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for the Pasta. Simmer while meatballs bake.
- Add drained meatballs to pan; simmer, covered, an additional 20 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and serve over pasta of your choice. Makes 6 servings.