12 oz PAOW! Pieces
¼ cup vegetable broth
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
½ cup shiitake mushroom, sliced
½ cup onion, sliced
½ cup carrot, sliced
½ cup sugar snap peas, halved
4 servings cooked egg noodles
1 tbsp scallions, chopped, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, season the PAOW! with pepper, salt and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the vegetable broth, remaining tablespoon of sesame oil, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the PAOW and for 3-4 minutes. Remove the PAOW from the pan and set aside. Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and cook until fragrant. Add the mushrooms, onions, carrots, and sugar snap peas. Stir fry until the vegetables are tender.
- Return the PAOW to the pan and add the cooked egg noodles and reserved sauce.
- Cook for 3 minutes, until everything is well-coated in the sauce.
- Serve garnished with scallions.