8 oz of PAOW! (Chicken Flavored) and Spinach Ravioli
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
¼ cup minced shallot (about 1 medium)
¼ cup dry white wine
½ teaspoon lemon zest
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup unsalted vegetable broth plus 1 tablespoon, divided
1 tablespoon chopped capers
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons vegan butter
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 1 minute.
- Add wine, lemon zest and lemon juice; bring to a boil.
- Cook, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan, until the liquid is reduced by about half, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup broth, capers, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until the sauce is reduced by about half, about 4 minutes.
- Whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon broth with cornstarch in a small bowl. While whisking, add the cornstarch slurry to the pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in butter until melted.
- Boil water once there is a rapid boil add the PAOW! raviolis for about 3 minutes.
- Drain. Add sauce and serve.