8 oz PAOW!™ Italian Sausage Flavored Pieces
6 ounces uncooked Linguine
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
10 cloves garlic
2 tsp oregano, dried
1 tsp basil, dried
10 ounces fresh spinach, stems removed
Salt and Pepper, to taste
2 teaspoons grated Parmesan (plant-based)
- Cook Linguine according to directions. Drain.
- In a medium sauté pan cook PAOW Italian Sausage until brown and set aside.
- Sauté garlic, oregano, and basil in 2 Tablespoons olive oil on medium heat for 1 minute. Add spinach and PAOW! Italian Sausage and sauté for 3 minutes or until spinach is tender.
- In a serving bowl, toss pasta with spinach mixture and drizzle on 2 more Tablespoons olive oil.
- Serve with grated your favorite plant-based parmesan cheese.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins