16 oz PAOW!™ Pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups vegetable broth
1 cup unsweetened almond milk or your favorite milk
3 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas)
1 large russet potato, chopped into small chunks
1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1 package of Frozen Puff Pastry shells
- Pre-heat oven to the direction on the Puff Pastry dough and cook.
- In a sauté pan on medium heat cook the PAOW!™ Pieces for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the onions and garlic and sauté until onion is translucent, 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in the flour, vegetable broth and unsweetened almond milk (or your favorite milk).
- Then add the mixed vegetables, potato and PAOW!™.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Add the vegetables and PAOW mixture to the Puff Pastry shell and return to oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Take out and serve.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 25 mins