1 c. PAOW! Chef Style
8 oz. dry fettuccine pasta
¼ c. butter
1 c. heavy cream
1 garlic minced
2 oz. white wine
¼ cup. romano cheese, grated
2 tbsp. salt, kosher
- In a large pot bring add water and fill to an inch to the top. Add 1 tbsp salt and bring the water to a boil.
- In a large nonstick sauté pan on medium heat add 1 tbsp butter and melt until it foams. Add the PAOW ! and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 4 minutes.
- Remove PAOW! from the pan and add the minced garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes and deglaze with the white wine.
- Add the remaining of the butter and heavy cream over low heat to medium heat. Add in the cheese and stir on medium heat.
- Add the pasta and cook for 8 minutes until al dente. Strain. Add to the pan with cream. Stir. Add the PAOW! and give a quick toss.
- Garnish with more cheese and fresh parsley if you like.