24 oz PAOW! Ravioli
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 oz white onions, diced
2 oz white wine
1 cup grape tomatoes
1 cup spinach
2 cup vegetable broth
1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Get a 6 qt pot and bring to a boil 4 qts of water
- In a large non stick saute pan on medium high heat add the oil.
- Add the white onions and saute until translucent, 3- 4 minutess.
- Now add your garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add your tomatoes and saute for 5 minutes, were the tomatoes natural juices come out.
- Deglaze your pan with the 2 oz of white wine and let reduce to halfway.
- Add your vegetable broth and let it reduce by 50 percent.
- Add your non dairy milk and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer for 5 mins and add you spinach at the end.
- By this time the water should be boiling for your raviolis. Heavily season water to taste like the sea, 4 oz. 😉
- Add raviolis to the boiling water and cook until they float to the top around 3-4 minutes.
- Strain and add raviolis to the garlic cream sauce.
- Add fresh parsley and serve.