10 oz PAOW!™ (Chicken Flavored) & Spinach Ravioli
1 cup of water
1 cup corn starch
2 cups gluten-free breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tbsp parsley chopped
Your favorite marinara or sauce for dipping!
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Put the corn starch in a bowl.
- Get a separate bowl and add the water.
- Place the breadcrumbs on a plate or in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each ravioli into the cornstarch, then dip in the water.
- Roll into the breadcrumbs. Repeat the process with all of the ravioli.
- Place the ravioli in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Heat 3 inches of oil in a deep pot to 350 degrees F.
- Add 6-8 ravioli to the pan, and fry for 3-4 minutes or until browned all over.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ravioli.
- Dip them in your sauce and enjoy with friends!
- Serves 4