- 8 oz PAOW!™ Italian Sausage Flavor Pieces
- 1 large crusty loaf of French bread cut into 1-inch pieces, (about 8 cups)
- 1/2-pound Brussels sprouts cut into fourths
- 1 cup of carrots cubed
- 1 cup sweet potato cubed
- 1 cup potato cubed
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup of Italian green beans
- 1/2 cup of red peppers
- 1/2 red onion cubed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Basil Leaves divided
- 2 teaspoons Sage divided
- 2 teaspoons Thyme Leaves divided
- 8 tablespoons (plant-based) butter cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Fresh Parsley chopped for garnish
- 3 Rolls of Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 17×14 inch (or lager) cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Tear off a 30×18 inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Fold it in half to 18×15 inch. Roll diagonally to form a hollow cone, about 18 inches long with a diameter of 5 inches at the widest end (Cornucopia opening). Stuff cone with crumpled regular foil until form is rigid. Bend tail of cone up then down at end. Spray outside of cone with non-stick cooking spray. Place on cookie sheet.
- Beat the egg with the water to make a glaze. Open and unroll the first can of Pizza dough on work surface, with a pizza cutter cut the dough into 10-12 strips. Begin by wrapping one piece of dough around the tip of the cone. Brush end of next dough strip with egg wash and press to attach the end of first dough strip. Continue spiral-wrapping cone, slightly overlapping dough until the aluminum cone is covered with the dough strips.
- Brush bread around opening of cornucopia with egg wash.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until bread is a rich brown color. (If parts start to darken too much, cover them with pieces of foil.)
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on cookie sheet on a wire rack. Carefully remove foil when cool.
- Stuffing Mix:
- While the Cornucopia is cooking start, prepare your breadcrumbs. Cut them into 1-inch pieces and stale them overnight. You can also toast them in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- To roast the veggies. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium sized bowl add all the Vegetables and olive oil, 1 teaspoon basil, 1 teaspoon sage, and 1 teaspoon thyme and toss to coat. Spread out veggies in an even layer on a baking sheet. Roast for about 20-30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a large bowl toss breadcrumb, vegetables, PAOW! Italian Sausage, butter, and remaining dried herbs. Spread into a 9×13 inch pan and pour the vegetable broth on top. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then uncover and bake for about 10 minutes more.
- Once the Cornucopia is cooled, fill with the Stuffing Mix and serve.
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 1 hr 40 mins