2 cups PAOW! Chef Style
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chili powder, adjust for desired heat
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup bbq sauce, sweet baby rays
1 container of coleslaw optional
4 10-inch wraps
- First put the Chef Style in a pot of water and let boil for 20 mins. Strain and using 2 forks shred the style, set aside.
- In a large pan, on medium to high heat, add the onion and sauté until the onion is slightly caramelized. Add the PAOW! to the pan and add the remaining ingredients except the BBQ.
- Continue to sauté over medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir often because the brown sugar will burn easily. Add the BBQ sauce and stir until the BBQ sauce is heated up.
- Preheat the wraps on both sides to make pliable.
- Add BBQ, coleslaw in wrap and fold sides in and roll up like a burrito.