6 oz. PAOW! Chef Style
3 cloves garlic
½ c. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
2 to 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
Juice of 1 lemon
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices focaccia
4 romaine lettuce hearts, halved lengthwise, chopped
3/4 c. freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
1 12 inch flour tortilla
- Preheat a nonstick pan to medium high. While the pan is heating you can make the dressing
- Chop 2 garlic cloves and puree with 1/2 cup olive oil, the anchovies and lemon juice in a blender until smooth: season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the bread with olive oil on both sides and place in the pan, turning, until toasted, about 2 minutes. Remove.
- In the same pan sauté the PAOW! until light brown on all sides. Remove from the pan and add to the bowl with the dressing.
- Toss the romaine with the dressing and the PAOW!. Cut the bread into bite-size pieces and add to the bowl. Add the parmesan, and pepper to taste.
- Warm up the tortilla on both sides for it to be easier to work with. Add the salad mix to the wrap. Fold the two outer ends inwards. Then roll up making sure you roll it tight to avoid anything falling out.