1 lb. PAOW! Pieces
1 packet taco seasoning mix
1 ½ c. refried beans
1 c. tomatoes, diced
3 c. cooked rice
6 large (10-inch) flour tortillas
1 ½ c. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 avocado, sliced
2 tbsp oil
Optional garnish: salsa; sour cream; fresh cilantro; white cheese sauce
- In a non-stick sauté pan or cast iron, on medium-high heat, add the oil and let it dance in the pan, now add the PAOW!.
- Add your taco seasoning to the PAOW!.
- Sear the PAOW! on all sides for 5 minutes. Remove off the stove and get ready to assemble the burrito.
- To prepare the burrito, warm up the tortilla on both sides so it is easier to work with. Add ¼ cup of the beans on the base of the tortilla, top with ½ cup of rice, ½ cup of PAOW, ¼ cup of cheese, 3 slices of avocado.
- Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up, burrito style. Top with a white cheese sauce.