8 oz. PAOW! sausage-flavored pieces
1 tsp. smoked paprika
4 large eggs
¼ c. half and half
1 tbsp. butter
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
2 large flour tortillas
2 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
2 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 Roma tomato, small diced
½ green pepper, small diced
- Place a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of oil and add the PAOW! sausage, cook for 5 mins and season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Put in a bowl and reserve to the side.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and half and half.
- Wipeout the skillet, reduce heat to medium and add the butter. When the butter has melted and it just starts to foam, reduce heat to medium-low and add beaten eggs. Using a rubber spatula, stir occasionally until soft looking curds form. Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Arrange tortilla on a flat surface and place in the center of each tortilla ¼ of the ground sausage mixture, ½ of the scrambled eggs, ½ of each cheese, top with ½ of the sausage, and some diced tomato and peppers. Fold in the two shorter/extremity sides, and after that roll up tightly.
- Sear on all sides to heat up the burrito and belt cheese. Serve with hot sauce.