8 oz PAOW!™ Pieces
3 russet potatoes, Scrubbed clean and sliced 1/2 inch
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
3 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 ½ cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the potatoes into approximately 1/2-inch slices. Brush a light coat of oil on the tops and the bottoms of the potato slices then season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cook the slices on a baking sheet in the oven for 25 minutes. As the potatoes bake, flip them periodically for even cooking.
- Remove the potato slices from the oven and lightly brush with oil flip and repeat. Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, on medium heat, saute the PAOW pieces for 4-5 minutes then add your favorite BBQ sauce and set aside.
- Decrease the heat to 350°F. Top the potatoes with grated cheese, place back in the oven until the cheese is melted, about 3-4 minutes. Once the cheese is melted remove from the oven and then place the cooked BBQ PAOW Pieces on top and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the slices from the oven. then top with green onions and serve.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 40 mins