6 oz PAOW! Chef Style
2 c. chopped romaine lettuce about 1 head
¼ c. shredded red cabbage
¼ c. shredded carrots
2 oz. toasted sliced almonds
4 oz. chow mien noodles
2 scallions, chopped
1 c. cornmeal
2 c. of vegetable oil
1/2 c. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. rice vinegar
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp. sesame oil
1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- In a large sauté pan add the 2 cups of vegetable oil and heat on medium- high heat.
- Start by soaking the PAOW! in water for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl add the cornmeal. Take the PAOW out of the water and put in the cornmeal. Fully coat the PAOW! than place in the pan. Cook until golden brown, around 4 minutes, and season immediately when you remove from the oil.
- Prepare the dressing: In a small bowl or large measuring cup, combine the Greek yogurt, honey, vinegar, mustard, sesame oil, and salt. Taste and add more salt as desired. If the dressing is too thick for your liking, stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice, until the desired consistency is reached.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the romaine, red cabbage, and carrots. Arrange the chicken tenders on top. Drizzle with the dressing.
- Sprinkle with the chow mien noodles, almonds, and green onion.