2 cups PAOW Chef Style
½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1/3 cup honey
1 tbsp corn starch
1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
¼ cup rice wine vinegar
½ cups light brown sugar
1/4 cup sesame seeds
½ cup corn starch
½ cup rice flour
½ cup cold seltzer water
- To make the sauce mix all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well. To make the batter, add the ingredients to a smaller bowl and whisk until just combined.
- In a tabletop fryer or large sauté pan (3 inches of vegetable oil) to 350 degrees.
- Add the PAOW style to the batter and coat. When oil is up to temperature 350 degrees, fry the PAOW in batches until golden brown.
- In a large skillet, add the sesame oil to the frying pan and add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add in the sauce and the PAOW. Let come to a quick boil and evenly coating the PAOW. Garnish with sesame seeds.