6 oz PAOW Chef Style
1 tablespoons egg beaten and mixed with 2 tablespoons water
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
vegetable oil for frying
For the salad:
2 cups of romaine, chopped
1 medium tomato, diced
1 cucumber, peeled and diced
¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
4 oz ranch dressing
- First, let’s fry the PAOW. Place the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow dish or bowl.
- Heat the skillet with oil about an inch of oil on medium-high heat.
- Mix the water and egg and set aside. Dip each piece of the PAOW in this order: first into the flour, then into the egg then back into the flour.
- Now heat about an inch of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the PAOW on both sides until golden brown, around 4 minutes. You can do this in batches.
- Set the PAOW on a paper towel to drain.
- Place the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Place the PAOW! tenders on top.