2 cups PAOW! Chef Style, frozen
Your favorite buffalo sauce. Franks is what we use
1 cup shredded lettuce
4 tbsp ranch dressing
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup flour
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp paprika
4 hamburger buns
Oil for frying
- In a bowl add your PAOW! and 2 cups of water to defrost
- In a separate bowl add your flour, cornmeal, and seasonings
- In a pot add 2 inches of oil and heat to 350 degrees.
- Take your PAOW! out of the water and dredge in the seasoned cornmeal flour mixture.
- Add to the oil and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Season with salt and toss in the buffalo sauce.
- For the build drizzle ranch on the bottom of the buns add lettuce eventually between all 4 buns.
- Add the PAOW! top with the bun.