8 oz. PAOW! Pieces
2 oz. vegan Nuoc Cham
1 c. rice vinegar
1/2 c. white sugar
1/4 c. water
1/2 c. carrot, cut into matchsticks
1/2 c. Daikon radish, cut into matchsticks
1/2 c. white onion, thinly sliced
1, 12” French baguette
4 oz. vegan mayonnaise
1/2 c. Euro cucumber, thinly sliced
1/4 c. fresh cilantro leaves
1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Combine sugar, vinegar, and water and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add carrot and radish to the vinegar mixture and let cold pickle for 30 minutes to 1 hour then drain excess marinade.
- Heat cooking oil in non-stick skillet. Add PAOW! Pieces and sauté until warm. Remove from heat and toss in vegan Nuoc Cham.
- Slice baguette in half and pull the center of the bread out of the halves. Lightly toast baguette then spread mayonnaise on both sides.
- Fill the cavity with sautéed PAOW!, cucumber slices, pickled carrot and radish mixture, onion, and jalapeño slices.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves, then top with the other half of the baguette.