6 oz PAOW! Chef Style
2 sweet potatoes
1 bunch green onions
1/2 c. ketchup
1/2 c. chili sauce
1/4 c. vinegar
2 Tbsp. onion powder
2 Tbsp. garlic powder
1 Tbsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. liquid smoke
1/4 tsp. dry mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and cook potatoes for 25 mins. After 25 mins., stick the potato with a fork and if it comes out clean, it is done. If not, leave the potatoes in the oven, checking every 5 minutes until the fork comes out clean.
- Once the potato is done, set aside to cool. Once cooled, cut the potato in half and scoop some of the potato out and set aside.
- Boil PAOW! Chef Style for 20 minutes, then drain. Take 2 forks to shred the PAOW!
- Combine all sauce ingredients into a sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, then reduce heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in PAOW! shreds, then cover and let simmer until PAOW! is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Fill the sweet potato with BBQ PAOW! mixture and place back in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve.